- We recommend new implementation projects to start with this release.
- We recommend existing production deployments to upgrade to this release.
- An upgrade path is available from earlier releases to 2.30.
- The PDA restaurant module. This feature will allow users to take orders, browse products and manage tables using a mobile device. More information in the PDA module installation guide.
- Product attributes. With this new feature products can have attributes like size, color, serial number, etc. More information in the Products attributes guide.
- ERP-POS synchronization. A new architecture for the Openbravo ERP and POS synchronization. More information in the Openbravo POS and ERP integration guide.
And last but not least, there is now a Professional Subscription for Openbravo POS 2.30. This is the recommended option for commercial deployment of Openbravo POS, and includes professional support from the development team, access to certified automated updates and upgrades, lifecycle guarantee, bug fixing guarantee, and IP indemnification.