Initial Data Load is focused to Openbravo ERP partners and customers that aims to reduce the time needed to deploy a fresh Openbravo ERP installation simplifying the import of all master data and operational data needed to start working with Openbravo ERP. This can save a lot of time in the deployment of Openbravo ERP for the following reasons:
- It works in all standard Openbravo ERP flavors. For example with the professional cloud appliance.
- You have a clear and documented definition of all entities and fields needed to start to use Openbravo ERP in the deployed environment.
- After you collected all the data from legacy systems is just a matter of few hours to import all the data into Openbravo ERP.
- Initial Data Load verifies all data before importing it into Openbravo ERP and if an error is found a clear explanation of the record that has the error and the type of error found is shown to the user.
- All user interaction is through the browser, with no direct server access required.
- Price Lists
- Bank Accounts
- Business Partners
- Open Payables
- Open Receivables
- Journal Entries
- Standard Cost
- On hand quantity / Stock
The Initial Data Load module is a commercial module available at no additional cost for Openbravo Professional subscribers. This module is available in Openbravo's Central Repository and if you want to acquire it have a look at the How to acquire page or use our Contact Us form.
This module is also part of Openbravo ERP QuickStart. In the Quickstart page you can find all the extra benefits if you adopt Initial Data Load in conjunction with Openbravo ERP Quickstart.